White Cats With Blue Eyes Deaf
A survey of 185 white cats reported the following results.
White cats with blue eyes deaf. Instead they develop severe hearing loss leading to congenital. In a cat with the white spot gene the deafness usually occurs in the ear affected by the spot. This situation witnesses a higher incidence with cats who possess a singular blue eye.
This gene can suppress and block other potential colors thus. Deafness is more likely to occur in white cats with blue eyes. Deafness in blue-eyed white cats.
White coat on cats can occur as a result of the dominant white gene W. Of course there is no universal law that decrees. However this color defect is also responsible for affecting the thin lining on the inner ear essential for your cats hearing.
Strangely blue eye white cats tend to be deaf even more than others. People ask why white cats with blue eyes are deaf. However they do have a higher chance to be deaf and the chance increased when the cat has blue eyes.
The blue eyes and white coat are a result of a lack of melanin in pigment cells. Unless both ears are affected cats may never show any signs of hearing loss. The fact is that hereditary deafness does tend to be a serious concern in white cats.
Deafness in white cats with blue eyes is a form of congenital deafness medically known as unilateral or bilateral congenital sensorineural deafness. For years people believed that white cats are born with blue eyes and deaf. Albino cats are not linked to deafness.
- Animals United English Trailer
- Are Christmas Cactus Poisonous To Cats
- Arctic Animals Toys Argos
- Are Bengal Cats Hypoallergenic
- Arctic Animals Fun Facts
- Are Humans Animals Science
- Ar 3d Animals App
- Animals Videos Fighting Download
- Animals With Stripes Fight List
- Are Birds Animals Yahoo Answers
- Animals United Trailer Ita
- Animals United 3d Trailer
- Arctic Ocean Animals List
- Animals Video Song Hindi
- Animals With Stripes And Spots
- Animals United Full Movie In Hindi
- Arctic Animals Toys Target
- Arctic Animals Adaptations Ks2
- Arctic Animals Facts Ks2
- Are Half Siamese Cats Hypoallergenic