Marine Life Definition Synonym
Maritime nautical naval ocean-going oceanic pelagic saltwater sea seafaring seagoing thalassic.
Marine life definition synonym. Plant and animal life. Beings which live in the sea. Marine life synonyms marine life pronunciation marine life translation english dictionary definition of marine life.
Marine life means any type or species of saltwater fish shellfish mollusks crustaceans coral or other marine animals including any part product egg or offspring thereof. 4 of or relating to a government department concerned with maritime affairs. The phrase marine life refers to organisms that live in salt water.
1 of found in or relating to the sea. 3 of or relating to a body of seagoing troops. These can include plants animals and microbes tiny organisms such as bacteria and archaea.
Any of numerous animals inhabiting the sea including eg. Marine life means anything which lives either wholly or partly. Efforts to protect the marine environment.
Collaborative Dictionary English Thesaurus. How to use synonym in a sentence. New app to track marine life and litter on beaches.
Fishes and molluscs and many mammals. See more meanings of synonym. A cold-blooded vertebrate animal that lives in water.
- Goldendoodle Puppies Pacific Northwest
- Google 3d Animals Camera App
- Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale Greensboro Nc
- Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale In Northern Michigan
- Goldendoodle Puppies Iowa For Sale
- Goldendoodle Puppies Southern Illinois
- Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale Raleigh Nc
- Goldendoodle Puppies Illinois Wisconsin
- Golden Retriever Puppy Rescue Nc
- Goldendoodle Puppies West Virginia
- Goldendoodle Puppies Indiana Rescue
- Golden Retriever Puppies Utah County
- Golden Retriever Puppies Washington Oregon
- Goldendoodle Breeders In Texas
- Goldendoodle Puppies For Adoption In Ct
- Golden Retriever Puppy Rescue Texas
- Goldendoodle Puppies Az Rescue
- Goldendoodle Puppies Nc For Sale
- Goldendoodle Puppies Palm Beach
- Golden Retriever Puppies Wisconsin Free